Michael O’Hara, P.T., OCS, CSCS
- 1984 graduate of Wayne State University Physical Therapy program.
- Certified by the American Board of Physical Therapy as a Specialist in Orthopedics (OCS).
- Trained in the DiMaggio, Mulligan, McKenzie, and Maitland programs of manual therapy.
- Functional Movement Screen and Selected Functional Movement Assessment Certified.
- Certified as a Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) by the National Strength and Conditioning Association.
- Strong First Level 1 certified instructor.
- Work site and office ergonomics consultant.
- Physical Therapy private practice owner since 1988.
- First clinician in Michigan to make Augmented Soft Tissue Mobilization therapy available to his patients.
Mike is available for physical therapy services or fitness consultation.
He can be reached at Ivy Rehab Fenton: 810-750-1996.